Tuesday, November 26, 2013

120 Days

When I made the initial phone call to inquire about foster parenting, they said it usually takes 120 days to get licensed.  Well, the 120 days has come and gone.  It's actually now day 144, and the home study still hasn't been scheduled. 

I did get a voice mail from the foster care supervisor last week saying that she needed photos of me and of my house (I had already sent these in several weeks ago with my other paperwork, but I'll send them again), and the certificate that I finished the training (I was under the impression that the facilitator of the class was going to submit verification that we had finished the class); and that she would get the home study ordered.  I mailed all the stuff off last Thursday, and I'm still waiting on a call to get it scheduled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment