Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Egocentrism Defined

Evie has had a little bit of a loose tooth for six or more months.  But apparently today, it got loose enough for her to feel it with her tongue.  The first thing she told me when I picked her up from daycare was that she had a loose tooth, and she almost literally didn't stop talking about it until she went to bed.  She said that she was going to tell her teachers and all her friends about her loose tooth when she goes to school tomorrow.

"I'm going to yell outside, 'Everybody!  I have a loose tooth!'  And then they're going to all stand in a circle around me and I'm going to be in the middle, and I'll go around and wiggle my tooth with my tongue for each one of them." 

This child certainly thinks the world revolves around her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment